May 28, 2010

Exam blues..

Firstly, sorry for double posting hehe..

Something out of the ordinary happened today at the exam hall..
T'was the second paper of the day and in i went to the hall looking for my seat.. I spot my friend whose name is after mine in the namelist so naturally i'd be either behind or in front of her..

And so i checked the tables... both weren't my name..... :/ .. and checking farther down the row i still didn't see my name.. D: but it was impossible that i was in the wrong hall since the people above and below me in the name list were there so i went to tell the lecturer and he assumed straight away that i was in the wrong hall -.- .. only after i said "the person in front and behind me has a seat but i don't" did he check and lo and behold.. there had been a blunder!

so i ended up sitting far back which wasn't too bad..

and the next thing that happened was my "big head prawn" (careless) moment.. after the first paper i switched my phone on and left it in the pocket.. and i have NEVER made the mistake of leaving it in the pocket during a paper before until today.. when the lecturer said "make sure your phones are off and in your bag" then i touched my pocket... "Shit.. why got thing wan?!??!" then i quickly went and kept the phone.. *phew* .. good thing i wasn't the only one :P

So.. all in all.. after today's papers... I conclude that I'll have to rely on my Chem and Econs.. however impossible that is, they're really my only hope... -.-

Ok.. now i really really mean it, i'll only be back in June... ><

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home