May 27, 2010

Dear Rachel,

From a baby to a toddler, I watched you grow
And now I realise, time does not move slow

I used to carry you, so light and small
I could not bear to see you fall
But now you have grown quite tall
And whenever you tell me, "I want to walk"
I think to myself, "Ah, how much she's grown"

As naughty as you may be, I'll love you all the same
"She is my niece" , I say without shame
And though I'm not always there with you to play a game
I hope you know that I'll always love you, all the same

5:57pm 27 May 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Rachel :)

I don't have a birthday present for my niece and i've always wanted to write something for her even if she doesn't know how to read it (and of course I'll write something for her sister as well XD ) .. and while i was taking a break i was inspired all of a sudden so here it is.. i don't know if you can call it a poem but it's my gift to Rachel :)

-llen-

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

9:56 AM  
Blogger llen said...

:D .. i felt it was a little short though..
After exams i'll type and hopefully have the skills to design nice nice then print and laminate for Chel :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home