May 12, 2010

according to the MRP theory..

I'd be earning very low wages.... very very low...

I don't feel i'm making much progress with revision...i feel so unproductive..
my mind flies all over the place and i can't seem to focus... this is bad... very bad..
the only thing i can focus on is probably maths coz you just keep working on the solutions..
but Chem.. AS Chem.. oh gawd... why.... D: ..

it's not that i don't want to study.. i remind myself over and over i NEED to this well but at the rate i'm going.. i'm questioning myself if i want this bad enough..

it's probably a good time to take action and go to the library to study.. -.-
provided i can wake up early enough......

maybe my problem is i don't shut down my laptop.. so shut down i shall!! right now!!! and i will check emails on bro's comp so i don't have to on my own.. i hope this works :/

lastly, chiong arhhhhhhhh!!!

Out of time and there's nowhere to run - War of My Life, John Mayer

-llen-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home