Apr 18, 2010

the need to deflate...

My tummy is getting to be a very annoying thing...

I remember i used to have quite a healthy tummy.. it was quite flat... and even if there was fat it wasn't very much...
I don't remember when tummy started becoming such an annoying tummy :( ..

I notice the tummy on a daily basis but i don't notice it as terribly as i noticed my tummy today..

It was my cousin CC's wedding tonight and he being a very close cousin of mine, well we were expected to look nice.. I couldn't find anything new to wear for the dinner so i decided to wear an outifit i'd worn a few years ago to someone else's wedding..

The skirt was actually bought for my cousin SW's wedding (if not mistaken.. that was 5 years ago..) and cousin SW had asked me to be her bridesmaid back then but she decided to let me wear trousers..haha.. i dunno if she knew back then i'd already got a skirt ready..hehe..

Anyways.. the point is.. when i first wore that skirt it was ok.. i could sit, eat and breathe fine.. but today... oh the torture.. i didn't really feel hungry at the dinner -.- ..

Thus... i really need to burn the tummy fat... time to do those sit ups again.. yikes.. it's gonna be tough getting back to the fitness level of my secondary school days.. yiishh.. i'm only 18 and i sound like an old lady already...pfft...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home