Apr 3, 2010

such a small world :D

so i went for my piano class at a new teacher's house..

This teacher was my previous teacher's teacher... and apparently is a friend of my aunt..

Not gonna hide the fact that i was expecting somebody rather old coz my previous teacher could easily be late 20s/30 or 30+ ... i think.. so anyways.. arrived at her house then she came to open the door and. hmm. she's not that old.. but that's probably how it is for most music teachers.. (like my violin teacher is only 23..and possibly due to their lower stress lives they can upkeep themselves better?)

Waited a while before starting coz there was another student..while waiting i filled up a form about my details..about where i study, address, name.. and one of it was how many years learning piano already.. and THAT is a very good question... i left that blank coz i really dunno and mum forgot.. -.- .. but it really does feel like i've been learning for ages..

So she looked at the form and asked before Taylor's where i studied:

Me: Kwang Hua
She: Ohh.. my son was in Kwang Hua too.. you're in science class? science wat?
Me: Science four..
She: Oh.. my son was in Science two..
Me: oh.. what's his name?

(*deng deng deng* any kwanghua-rians wanna guess???? )







She : Ter Wei


O.O ... quite surprised actually.. but maybe if i had time to think about it it wouldn't be that big of a surprise since how many S2-ians have a piano teacher mum?

So she listened to my pieces today and she's a rather nice lady :) .. my previous teacher is right.. she's not garang at all XD ...


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home