Mar 30, 2010

feel like jumping off a cliff T.T

thank goodness this is trials and not actual A2!!

I think i screwed up terribly for paper 3.. so.. if i even wanna think about getting an A for Maths i really have to do depend on Mechanics..which is not very dependable to be honest :( ..

I think I have to ground myself for the April holidays.. *sigh* .. it's a short term suffering for long term joy XD ...


judging by the way the exams are scheduled.. i don't think i'll get to go to the graveyard this year :( .. but i really really wanna go!! unless mum is willing to take me another day just to leave the flowers... coz if i don't go this year i don't feel like i have "closure" since i may not be in M'sia next year and mum's probably not gonna help me leave the flowers for her since i always do the leaving... haih.. we'll see how it goes...


but now, it's time to pia for econs D:


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home