Mar 23, 2010

i don't get it..

(very long post about maid issues... please ignore if you don't have time/couldn't be bothered with my ranting)

why would she feel the need to lie to me..?
why couldn't she ask for permission to use my stuff instead of just using it and then lie to me?

what happened:
the maid gave me a list of songs she said her friend (who has gone back to cambodia and used to work for a chinese speaking family) said were nice and so she wanted those songs.. i think she wanted me to buy the CDs.. being the nice person i was, since those songs matched what i have on my computer/iPod .. so i burned for her, gave her and she said thanks and smiled.. i felt good for being able to give her something..

it was not until after my afternoon nap i realised something was not right..

how come that autumn in my heart song on her list was also from "unnamed album" ..? unless her friend also downloaded?? emi fujita is probably not gonna be played on the radio and i only have one fujita song and COINCIDENTALLY she wanted that song??
everything seemed to point to the fact that she had been listening to those songs in my room for god knows how many hours perhaps with the aircon on while she was supposed to be doing her work and who knows if she lie down on my bed listening to the songs..etc etc......
the only thing in her defense was the paper she wrote on which didn't come from our house.. (it was longer than A4..pure white blank paper)

it made me feel so betrayed.. at the same time i sympathised.. i am happy that she likes music too and coming from a not so developed place maybe these are the chances she gets to listen to music but damn it how could she lie to me..arghhh.. after i've been so not garang.. i've never been garang to her...

and she probably thinks im an idiot who is so easy to fool with her story..

it's just like the time she watched tv and denied denied denied until mum spoke to her "garang-ly" then she admitted..

see.. i don't wanna upset someone who could poison/kill/sabotage me... but.. i still wanna know the truth..

it may not be a big thing but i really really really don't like being lied to..


this is exactly the reason why i HATE having a maid..

i'm no longer a kid so there's a lot of things i already can do for myself so i keep telling mum not to employ anymore.. and also, you pay them for what?? to backstab you despite you trying to foster the best relationship you can with them?? you try to be nice since they come a long way from home trying to earn a living.. you want to make their life more pleasant.. and what do you get in return??

they take your money and laze around ... never putting a 100% into the job.. use your stuff.. lie to your face....

i may just lock my door again because of this...

perhaps i may be getting too worked up over this but this is how i am when i'm disappointed with someone who i thought i could trust..geez.. this is probably a good lesson to learn.. i really don't like to get suspicious of people easily but how can i not when time and again these things happen? gosh.. maybe she was sent here to open my eyes to all the evil in the world... *sigh* ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home