Mar 31, 2010

i wish i was the energiser bunny...

then i could plonk some batteries in myself and function perfectly!

i think there's something very wrong with my immune system -.- ..

i feel tired a lot.. and my tummy has a lot of wind these days :( .. so uncomfortable and doesn't help me in my studying missions..

yesterday i planned to sleep around 11+ and wake up at 2am to study and i even asked mum to wake me.. turns out dad came to wake me and he is such a lousy waker -.- .. he just nudged me a bit and said "i leave the light on lah, ok?"

so in the end the light was on - uncomfortable sleep
i didn't wake up to study- kept snoozing the alarm - lots of studying not done..

so the combination of it? feeling crappy and very very unprepared for the exams...


after the econs paper in the afternoon i felt totally drained...

*switch on phone*
message from bro..

"Come home fast fast, k? i got pearl pearl"

:) .. hehe.. happy... but still feeling sien -.- ... i drank my "pearl pearl" , ate a bit (seems like roti telur isn't good enough to last me till dinner -.-) and couldn't help myself from napping until dinnertime..

even mum's worried for me : " aiyo... you keep eating and sleeping only how to study??" :(

i think i'll have some chicken essence now ...even if it doesn't actually work maybe i'll be able to cheat myself into feeling more energised -.- ..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home