Apr 28, 2010

3 weeks...

decided to skip college today.. lecturers are all doing revision and stuff but many a time i find myself sitting there..very blur.. listening and copying down notes without really getting it.. so i thought i should revise more and finish up the work that's been piling up :p .. mum's understanding enough to let me stay home :) ..

anyways.. in the morning bro and i were eating breakfast at the dining table then dad was going to work.. and he came over and said : "Let's go for lunch later.. I'm off early today. (bro and i beam at each other :D ) I'll take you all for.. *pause* ohh.. i have a lunch appointment..but i'll be back early!" -.- ..

i intend to finish app physics and do some chem today.. plus some econs and maths... hmm.. basically a bit of everything..

3 more weeks to doooooomsday...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger MentallyStrange(: said...

I have not once skipped college yet.....But there is no reason to since next week is my last week(:

When does your's end?

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home