Oct 25, 2010

joy, deflated..

(A long story about Hitman coming up....don't bother reading if you're not a fan of Agent 47 XD )

From the very day my bro played Hitman 4 and i was his spectator i fell in love with the game..

I wanted to be Agent 47 too! and so i did... the guns and the fibrewire.. the sneaking the mass murdering...good good fun....

Many years after i completed my missions (very badly too coz i have not harnessed my true skills :P ) i decided to learn about Agent 47's past by playing the earlier series... (yes, many years after i was still amazed by Agent 47's coolness)

And so i did..... i played 2 and 3 coz bro was telling me hitman 1's graphic is probably very very.... not so good... (but now i think i really should play 1!)
so when i played hitman 2 and 3 i was older, wiser, stealthier... i could use my brains to figure out how i would execute my mission.... (believe me, it does take some thought on some missions)

After completing 2 and 3 i was hungry for more hitman! i searched in hopes of finding out when hitman 5 would be released... but to no avail... and the only rumour i heard was that hitman 5 would be released the same time as the second hitman movie... (the first hitman movie sucked but i'd still watch the sequel anyway to see how badly they're going to make agent 47 look -.- )

worse off.. bro was saying that the game company had other plans for other new games... and hitman probably was gonna take the back seat D: .. bro was telling me to dream on and there probably isn't going to be another hitman anymore..and so i gave up looking and decided when the time came, i'd know...

BUT!!! bro was so nice in telling me about something he read today :3 .. the voice actor for agent 47 was asked to remove details on his website regarding work on hitman 5 but he confirms that a sequel is coming up!!!

SO.. the very excited me went googling and the first thing i read was that it's coming out late 2010.. and late 2010 is almost here!!!!!! what followed was a lot of hysterical "AHHHH!!!!"s to my bro through msn....
but...... it turns out due to some issues, we'd have to wait till AT LEAST christmas 2011 before Agent 47 is back :( ..

and just like that... all my excitement and joy went *poof* ....... D':


BUT... assuming it does get released in christmas 2011... christmas 2011 is gonna be gooooooood :D :D :D ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home