Jun 5, 2011

getting chubbier by the day...

dad was telling me the other day, being able to eat is a "joy" (some hokkien saying....)

indeed, i am grateful for the food that i'm fed with not just because it's food but also because it tastes really good :) ..being in a family where the women love to cook and cook really well is really nice XD .. but.... sometimes..it gets a little overwhelming :/ ..

before i even came home, my beloved family members have been thinking of the things they want to make for me.. aunt made cinnamon rolls and macarons, another aunt made cheese bread, and a friend's mum even bought me some cake... of course, i'm touched by the way they show me their love...... and now it's ba zhang season.. not to mention the food that i HAVE to eat coz i'm back here...and i haven't had ALL the food i HAVE to eat yet and i'm already packing on the pounds ): ..grr...

whyyyyy.... whyy do i have to love food so much T.T ..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home