Dec 18, 2006

Regret..regret..regret

Aihh... On Saturday we went for a haircut..mum, bro and me... and i was actually keeping it long but then i thought i wanted it maybe just an inch shorter so i told Desmond(my hair stylist..who i THOUGHT would make me loook good since ever since he cut my hair i never looked horrible before..) that i wanted it short again and he distinctively pointed that it would be around at my neck.. so i didn't expect it to be so short... then after he cut... i was so sad... and i totally don't like it at all... i'm 14... he made me look 30!! when my cousin saw it she was so shocked... Mum noticed i was so sad that she even asked me whether i want my old spiky cut back... aww...so touched... i thought she didn't like the spikey thing but i guess its so horrible that she could suggest it..haha... but i'm just hoping it'll grow back fast... i don't want bad hair for Christmas :'( ... Hope Elvina doesn't kill me.. :P.. coz she asked me to keep it long..hehe...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home