Jan 1, 2007

Deathscythe+ New Year's Lunch..

A few years ago while I was still in Std. 6 , my friend Annabelle introduced me to the world of Gundam Wing.... At one point I really liked it and like fell in love with it (and one of the characters..hehe..not really fall in love lahh...just like it a lot...) So when i was in Form 1 she had a birthday gathering thingy and she change school edy.. but she called us and some of her Assunta friends so I bought her a Gundam action figurine..the plastic ones which u have to assemble.. then i was suprised coz she got a pressie for me too!! she said it was actually for my b'day but she didn't see me then so she gave it to me there and i didn't assemble it until today at around 2 am... i was afraid of breaking something..which really happened... so at around 4 am the deathscythe looked like this:


Headless and scythe-less... sad... what's a deathscythe without his scythe??? I couldn't put it in coz part of the plastic from the face broke and the scythe also so i decided to wait till afternoon.. then after trying to piece it back with PVA glue (the glue doesn't work!!!) and cellophane tape(this works :) ) it looked more like a deathscythe...

Ahh... the feeling of accomplishment!! hehe... actually i did it coz I sent Annabelle a testimonial that I'd do it before 2007 but looks like I broke my promise :'( ... so I thought maybe it'll be a good way to start off the new year by accomplishing stuff that I have been putting off..

But.. I think it wasn't a good idea to do it around midnight after i was tired and sleepy coz I had to wake up at 10 to go for lunch.. thank goodness my aunt woke me up.. My cousin in law got a raise so they decided to belanja us lunch... they took us to a Japanese buffet at Starhill Gallery... the restaurant is Jogoya... its really confusing there coz its so sectioned... and the stalls one here one there... not a straight lane or something... but I think its a good experience coz we never went out with the little potato for lunch before :) ... and good thing she didn't cry a lot..and also its been so long since we all went out with cousin sis.. anyways... Sashimi was nice...the salmon...so soft...yummy...and most of the food from the chinese cuisine section was good.. then they had little desserts... and if you ever go there... eat the tiramisu!!! not excellent lahh but one of the better tiramisus I have tasted.. so..i guess that's all about my New Year lunch.. How has everyone else's new year been? ; )

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home