Jun 9, 2007

My holiday so far...

It's been quite boring last week... didn't really go anywhere.. so I dunno why but i felt like it was going to be a waste if i didn't get out of the house or have some more family time..so i kinda made a fuss and my mum said she would take half day leave and bring us to her office (which is in midvalley) on thursday (which was yesterday)... before lunch it was kinda boring.. i just did my work while she did her's and bro was sleeping..then lunch time we went down and had lunch at Mr Ho's fine foods... haha... i saw the name Mr Ho and i just imagined one of Acmar's teacher.. anyways.. the food was nice... after that we went shopping and finally the aim of my holiday has been accomplished!! i wanted to get a bag big enough for tuition and a new pencil box.. my fren bought the pencil box for me and we got the bag...ahh... happiness... then we also bought some yummy takoyaki... and bread.. we got really tired coz bro and i didn't sleep early the day before.. so we slept in the car even when we dropped by shiau haln's place to give them some stuff... haha..shiau haln said she wanted to talk to me.. but when she opened the door she saw me sleeping then she closed back the door...

today went out again with frens... watched ocean's 13... not bad... but not fantastic lah... i like pirates of the carribean better... more "chi kek" .... went home after lunch... turn tv on fell asleep... woke up.. off tv.. go to room to sleep... i dunno why i'm so tired... haih... was gonna do h/w but my h/w notebook was in my mum's car..haih... i slept till the tuition teacher came... i think i dun wanna go under her edy... she's so expensive... few classes then already few hundreds... haih.. i think i'm better off studying on my own.. coz since she's taught us the basics we would know how to do the rest coz in Chemistry its always the basics... but i dun think mum will let us fire her..haih... humans and respect or courtesy is so complicated.. isshh... just hoping that tomorrow will be a more productive day.... not just sleeping all the time... better finish my h/w... coz after holiday dad is gonna plug out the internet... :'( .... sadness..... just because of my bro... how depressing... aih... but guess i should be a more supportive sis... but of course... there is always a bargain to be made and MAYBE i can get my dad to lemme use the internet on weekends :D ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home