Nov 5, 2008

Was talking to my brother about my lunch tomorrow... I wanted a subway but without school its harder to get access to food coz usually the driver can get some food then pick me up.. but since i'm at home i asked bro to help me ...

Me: Tomorrow you help me buy ya.. this time i want foot-long!
Bro: Har.. i mught be going to midvalley after college..
Me: So.... you go by train..then driver dun need to pick you up?
Bro: Yeah....
Me: Then...how bout lunch...
Bro: Ask the driver to buy for you lah..
Me: But asking someone to just bring the lunch when its not in his way... its such a bimbotic thing to do... I'm not a bimbo..I'm not even blonde...
Bro : (pushing my head) Then BE ONE!

.....If I really become a bimbo he will regret ever saying that..haha...

Well...SPM is finally less than a week away... Want it to be over but then still need final preparations... grr... I know this time the reults are probably not gonna be pretty...unless a miracle happens... (or rather unless i manage to stuff sejarah in which is currently being rejected by my brain ).. This will be the post before SPM... we should take a picture of before and after and see if we look happier or we have larger eyebags or not... *sigh* ... Just wishing everyone all the best in SPM!! (oh... and the final few days of O-levels for Shiau Haln )

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home