Dec 23, 2008

hehe.. been more than a week since my holiday in italy+switzerland... too lazy to update :P ...
Overall it was a nice trip... I thought Italy would be a nice place to stay at first but after some thought Switzerland is probably better... Italy is still ..kinda developing... but if you like cities with a good blend of old and new then it's fine i guess... While we were there we saw a demonstration.. i only got one picture but not too clear either coz mum and bro thought i might get beaten up for taking their pics.... poo... and we couldn't go shopping in Milan as scheduled because of a strike as well so... i guess you get the picture about their government... haha... But Switzerland was nice.. a peaceful environment... its kinda like being in a place that you feel you wanna go back again... Not to say I didn't feel that way about Italy but Italy is more of the go back to sight see and go round the whole country whereas Switzerland is somewhere you might consider staying ...kinda like the feeling with Australia...
The nice thing was we got to try all the food that was on our list of things to try... (Pizza..Tiramisu..Pasta..Lasagne..Coffee) Not all of it was good but most of it was yummy.... (hence my fatness...)

Since I've been back I haven't been doing much...it's either lazing around or hanging out with friends... My sleeping time and meal times have all gone out of whack... nothing to do with jet lag... (i seem to have adapted well this time...) And now that dad has holiday... he's gonna be at home most of the time... and he'll keep going on about "back in my time... i did so many things.. i learn how to make my own radio.... i... etc etc etc...you all? just...etc etc.." not that it's a bad thing to have someone try to motivate you but ... whenever you try to say "times have changed".. he tells u "the world is still spinning" .. i don't really get that but argh... he's right...i'm a bum..

So for now I've set some stuff I need to do.... Call the driving school dude... (He's called Ah Lun..haha... ah wheel.... pardon me being lame -.- ) ... Discipline myself to practise the piano...Hopefully find a job after getting driving license... or else i'll rot to death... hopefully i'll find a meaningful activity... maybe yoga...or go for some cooking class..that'd be fun...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

what about come clean up my house?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home