Dec 18, 2009

*blink blink*

It's Christmas next week!!! where did my holiday go to........ -.- ... haven't touched my holiday assignments... haih...

now that i can track how my application is going i get so tensed when i see that i have email in my inbox.. coz they'll email you when there is a status change (reject or get offer) .. then it makes me think about my results.. coz apparently it's supposed to be released on the week we return to college... *shudder* ...

apart from that..life has been pretty relaxed.. i'm quite surprised at myself coz it's only the 2nd time i'm baking since the start of holidays.. first was the failed cookies -.- ... today i'm testing out a recipe i found online ... NY cheesecake.. coz aunt's b'day is next week so i thought i should test this out before actually serving it to everyone and spoiling their dinner... it went well... it really did.. and it's supposed to have "a slight crack while cooling" but.... mine looks like a big crack -.- ... it'll be done in another half an hour... *fingers crossed* .. guess it's been too long since i've baked anything... haih..

the inspiration for baking this NY cheesecake is actually the cheesecake from Selfridges in London... dad told me when he was studying there he, together with his friends rented a car and drove all the way there and bought it back to eat... and he said it is "the best cheesecake in the world" ... so we bought it and i say "It is the best cheesecake in the world" .. even when bro had it he said "I'm in heaven" ... XD .. so it made me think that.. the cheesecake i usually make is really sucky compared to this.. and i suppose most of my family members must be bored with me baking the same thing over and over and over again so..why not try something different? i found the recipe by googling and it was from the BBC good food thingy.. and all i saw were positive comments at the comments section... it's from UK too..and there are good comments so i went with this recipe :) .. if it turns out well i'll link the recipe here XD ..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home