Mar 4, 2010

:(

Haven't been feeling too well since Sunday.. and my runny nose began on Monday...

I didn't wanna skip college since i didn't have a fever or anything.. i just felt really crappy -.- ..

I fell asleep in class a lot yesterday.. sometimes when the lecturer is talking i feel like my brain has already shut down then when i snap myself awake i realise i haven't written anything in my book D: ... it was very very uncomfortable :/ ...

This morning i still felt crappy.. i couldn't taste my breakfast at all D: .. so i asked mum if i could go see the doctor and rest at home..

So here i am.. back from seeing the doctor... i actually got Flavettes for my itchy throat -.- .. first time getting sweets from the clinic..

The good thing about being at home with the flu is you get to go to the toilet and blow out all the icky mucous whenever you want :) .. glad i got rid of a lot of it this morning..

Down side is missing classes and having to catch up T.T ... guess i should do some revision now..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home