Feb 24, 2010

when it's just mum and me...

Finished college quite late today coz i had a chemistry revision workshop to attend.. pretty good, the guy who guided us..

Anyways.. i was hungry already by then.. so i went to the 100 yen shop to try that snow ice thing.. When i was paying the guy chatted with me and asked me to guess his age... i really did consider.. and i said 28? Then he totally /(T.T)\ .... and his co-worker asked me what age i told him and when i said 28.. she burst out laughing XD ..

Turns out my guess was the worst by far.. go to the shop and maybe he'll ask you to guess coz apparently he has been asking a lot of the customers.. XD .. anyways.. the green tea thingy was pretty good.. even had red bean on top :) .. mum said it's nice too...

It was only mum and me coz dad wasn't having dinner.. and bro bailed on us last minute so i had the chance to eat a very unhealthy dinner.. instant noodles.. but i made sure i put in a lot of veggies!!

after eating i did my own thing for a while, waiting for my violin teacher to come and when i walked to the dining area...

Mum was drinking Hoegaarden!!! she poured it in a cup but i just grabbed her bottle and had some.. yummy stuff :) .. and it feels different drinking from a glass bottle... makes me feel more.. powerful~~ but i didn't have a lot coz i know i'll go all red and ... yea it's not really pleasant :/ ..

After class (mum was all red in the face already..haha...if only i took a picture) i got mum to take me to jusco since i really need my stationaries.. even got a Tshirt :D ..

i like it when it's just mum and me sometimes :) ..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home