Feb 16, 2010

lost..

i think i've been blogging too much -.- ..but i just need to get this out of my system...

Mum has been asking "have you finished your homework?" even on the first day of my holiday.. yes, when it comes to homework she still treats me like a kid because she knows that i'm the master of procrastination...

it's been eating on my conscience and i do realise i need to buck up if i wanna get better results so i sat down at my super messy table today (didn't clean up my room for CNY :P ) putting Duma Key aside no matter how much i don't want to and started with my maths..and....

I can't do a single thing.... argghhhhh.... i've forgotten all the concepts and how to get around starting the question... i feel so stupid -.- ... flipped through my book and notes for some help but i still get stuck here and there... it's worse than a horror movie..

somebody tutor me A2 maths please.. D:

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home