Jan 31, 2010

BBQ..

Just came back from Tsuqi's BBQ party :)

Only a few of us went but I still enjoyed myself.. i knew i forgot to bring something but i couldn't think what it was until i got there... pfft... anyways.. had the usual BBQ food+tanghoon and Esther's lovely Apple Crumble.. *slurp*

After eating we went in to watch Tsuqi's NZ videos.. from her skydiving one to the one where they torture the dog XD ...

It's been a long day though.. went shopping with mum in the morning.. will blog about that maybe tomorrow.. with pictures..hehe.. coz i'm gonna introduce the richest hot chocolate i've ever had so far :D ..

i actually woke up today feeling like i had a sore throat but drinking some water helped clear it off but now... ughh... hot chocolate+BBQ food did not help my condition XD .. i'm truly a "wai sek mao" (greedy cat) :3 ... i hope i don't fall sick during CNY... wanna eat prawn crackers!!

Time for a shower now... i smell smokey~

-llen-

2 Comments:

Blogger SpiRiT3d TeeN said...

hahah.. thx for comin gal!!
I also forget something..I got souvenir for you guys.. I forgot to give it!!! ahh.. ohh well.I am goin to deliver house to house.. haha.. :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger llen said...

haha.. i forgot to give you your souvenir too!!
house to house seems very troublesome for you... when we gather again next time easier.. :D

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home