Jan 27, 2010

Sticky...

Today was my first badminton game with PE4 :) .. Last year i think the everytime they wanted to play i was either sick or having violin class....

Tumpang-ed Wun Yeun's car.. the place is quite near actually..
While waiting for our turn i spotted a girl who looked EXACTLY Yen Link's height.. clad in an INTI t-shirt.. but i couldn't see her face very well from that distance and i thought it probably wasn't her.. and in case it was her i looked around for Ying Ying but i didn't see her so i guess i couldn't have been so lucky to bump into them ...

Then as they were clearing out from the courts and i was sitting down waiting for my turn.. Yen Link appeared in front of me!! and Ying Ying was.. i think in the changing room -.- ..

When i was gonna start playing Yen Link told Ying Ying i was there and Ying Ying ran to me XD ... felt bad for not walking with her before she left but Wun Yeun just got the shuttlecock.. -.- ..

played for quite a while.. and after everything i was feeling.. sticky... Wun Yeun dropped me and Pei Wen around McD and i asked Pei Wen if she wanted Snowflake~~

I've been craving for Snowflake ever since the start of my December holidays!!! Yi Min used to be my Snowflake buddy D: .. anyways.. my craving was satisfied.. muahahaha...

Went back to college to do some h/w .. waited for mum.. went home..

I requested for mum's cantonese yee mee for dinner and i'm guessing she's in a good mood for agreeing to cook special for me XD .. so for the first time in a long time i am able to finish my dinner before 8pm...

I feel the tiredness setting in now..

Ohh.. and another sticky thing is.. i dunno why but last night i couldn't sleep very well.. i had.. some things on my mind.. things that happened a few years ago.. and i had canned nescafe mocha (it sucks honestly..) .. and i had this feeling that i was gonna see a UCAS track email when i check my inbox (i really dunno why i had this feeling -.- ) ...

ended up waking up at 5.45am today.. first thing i did was flip open the laptop.. login.. and.. i wasn't surprised that there was a UCAS email right there waiting for me..

the same process repeats itself.. the heart goes bibo bibo bibo bibo...
*click*

*relief* ... a conditional... and here's where the sticky comes in.. it's from Queen Mary.. asking for AAA .... walau... i dun wanna retake 2 subjects lahhh... -.- ..

went to the programme office and thank goodness i can still wait for my breakdown before i make my decision... o.O ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home