Jan 14, 2010

Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on...

I'll lend you mine.. anytime*..

but i just realised.. i may be a good listener but giving advice to people..? i dunno >< .. it kinda feels sucky to know that you're not exactly "helping" or making people feel better after they've shared their problems with you.. (but worse off is when a close friend doesn't even bother to share their problems coz to them "you'll never understand coz you've never been through it" .. but that's another story in itself anyway.. )

I remember in primary school i could still make my friend laugh when she was crying..but now?? gosh.. i'm sucky at consoling people.. -.- .. i'm starting to feel like i have 0 EQ D: .. i really can't recall the last time i've made someone feel better -.- ...

But i still try my best.. i hate it when people around me are upset.. I may not have had the experience they had but still i feel appreciated that they'd care to share their burden with me even when they know i can't help much..Thank you, my dear buddies, you know who you are :).. usually i just tell them what i think is right (in most situations i would say Be Strong!) .. and give them a little pat on the back .. i find that gesture very comforting and it is after all a rather universal gesture :) ..

*Disclaimer: the lend my shoulder service applies only to friends and family or people i actually know XD ..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home