Dec 28, 2009

My greatest enemy....

Procrastination!!


I've reached a point where nothing on tv entertains me.. i'm done blog hopping... i have movies on my laptop but i don't feel like watching them... and the little voice in my head is telling me "do your homework..!! your holiday's ending..do you want to fail your A2????"

So after i finished breakfast today i sat down at my table... Priority No. 1 .. Physics...

*open up the past year book*
*stare at question*
*stare at notes..flip flip flip..*
*makes no sense of notes*
*check how much i actually have to do*
*close the book*
*SIGH*

after that i opened up the book for physics practical and the cycle continues... and maths.. and now i'm thinking about how much i have retained from chemistry (gasp! don't we have a chemistry assignment as well????) ... D: ... so depressing -.- ... hmph.. guess i'll do theory first.. have a pre-trial exam tomorrow XD ... and i'll have to finish reading up on undang by this saturday coz i'm taking it on sunday -.- ... of all days ....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home