Jan 10, 2010

First S4 gathering of 2010...

Today marks the first gathering for our class... less people compared to the last one we had last year.. BUT still at station one -.- .. the venue almost got changed but... mehh.. too last minute for changes so station one it was... i think everyone wants a change of venue the next time.. hehe..

It's been a long time since i saw most of the guys.. nice to see them again for a while :) .. and Jill -.- .. despite her being at TBS.. i saw her only three times last year.. kinda missed her and her randomness XD ... managed to chat with Ker Min too.. and managed to be photographed by Chia in a so-called China illegal labourer pose ... hahaha... and it's time i lost some weight -.- .. Chia mentioned how round my head/face was.. pfft..

Earlier today like any Saturday morning i had piano lesson.. and teacher decided to ask me to play pieces first instead of the usual theory checking.. so.. yea.. disappointed her... and she finally told me about her migrating plan (which i found out last year from Kah Ling..) she was surprised i didn't ask why.. hehe.. and then i said i knew already...
so from April onwards my teacher will be HER teacher ... i keep imagining an old lady... but.. i'll know in April XD ... after 5 years or so of having only her as my teacher.. feel kinda sad that she's leaving... previously at the music school.. in a few years i had.. hmm... let's see.. 5 or 6 teachers.. so.. i dunno if it was so disruptive that i didn't manage to play well (coz every teacher is different and it kinda felt like something new, strange and foreign everytime i got a new teacher and the good ones always leave) but ever since Ms Ng took over i've been doing ok.. (except for last year's grade 8 of course -.- ..but i would blame myself for that..).. guess i should get her a gift or something :) ...

On a brighter note.. technology will keep us near!! she expects me to email her or msn her when i know my results for my practical later on this year... so.. i expect we'll be keeping in touch :) .. i still remember the first non-exam piece she taught me.. i still play it now and everytime i do i think of her and how she helped me get to where i am today.. :') .. thank you Ms Ng ... (though you'll probably never see this...)

aiya.. how did my gathering post turn into this post >< ...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home