Jan 16, 2010

I will be a total NERD!!

I HAVE TO BE... no two ways about it.. why?

Coz i've received my first conditinal offer!!

I joined The Student Room today after seeing all those applicants with their replies and stuff so i thought.. why not join in the fun? XD .. and it's been such a long time that i definitely check my email much lesser than i used to.. but what happened today was :

Around 1am went out to get nasi lemak (due to bro's craving and curiosity for the shop near our house) .. before buying checked email once coz i wasn't at the computer the whole night..deleted some mail and went out..

Came back.. eat.. go to room at around 2am.. and somehow it's become more of a habit for me to check my mail the first thing i flip open the lappy..but in my mind i thought "i probably won't have any mail since i just checked but just take a look" ..

And there it was.. the email from UCAS track notifying me about a change in status.. and at that moment only one thing was going through my mind.. "Shit.. i'm getting rejected by UCL even before they look at my LNAT.. or maybe it's QMUL or Southampton rejecting me" .. basically.. all i thought about was REJECTION ... -.- ..

So i logged on to UCAS with shaky fingers and a bloating stomach.. i honestly felt like i was going to vomit from the suspense :S .. and when i clicked the "choices" button i had a pleasant surprise.. it's a conditional from Bristol... hehe.. i think i almost forgot i applied for that.. then i stared for 10 seconds before looking for the offer they were making.. what they need from me is AAB .. haih.. now i really need to know my AS results to see if i can even dream of going to Bristol :S .. all in good time i suppose :)

I think i'm now too full and happy to sleep -.- .. and i've got an early day tomorrow... arghhh...

And just yesterday dad asked out of concern if i've heard anything yet and he said the positive way to think is if you haven't had a rejection means there's still some hope left.. :)
.. i didn't want to believe him much but now i do XD ..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home