Jan 21, 2010

Why I like it Longer....

Let's face the facts... how often have you heard people wishing for something they have to be longer?

"I wish my hair would grow longer faster.."
"I wish my misai/beard would grow longer.."
"I wish my legs were longer.."
"I wish my fingers were longer.."
"I wish my holidays would last longer..."

And the list goes on... But apart from physical features and vacations... what else is there to love about LONG?

Let's examine a few scenarios..

1. Let's say you're a guy and you are into all that healthy lifestyle stuff.. you're an outdoor-sy person.... and then you decide to look for a girl in the personal ads one day.. which of these would capture your eye?

A : ".....I love the outdoors! Nature hikes.. mountain-climbing.. and most of all, LONG walks on the beach :) "

B : "... I love nature and being outdoors very much... but i just can't stand long walks anywhere.."


Doesn't candidate A seem more romantic? :D .. imagine the fun you could have on the beach :) ..


Okay.. maybe not everyone enjoys walking and i doubt anyone would write what candidate B wrote XD.. so.. let's move on to something i'm more well-versed in...

2. Food!!

Particularly, hot dogs!


apparently the longest hotdog in the world measuring 60.3m long! (photo credits: plastic bamboo)

Yummy (though unhealthy) stuff :) ... If every hot dog stand had the option between regular or LONG.. who wouldn't go for long??? it's so much more fun and challenging to eat!

but if you're not a hot dog fan.. how about ice cream?



Not just any length but 40CM ..muahahhaha....
that was the most satisfying ice cream i ever had :') ...


3. And what about.. Eva LONGoria? XD ...
Not that i'm a fan but hey.. she's apparently among the top 20 sexiest women and she's pretty good in desperate housewives..
ooh.. and according to wikipedia she does charity work as well :) ..


4. Lastly,

the LG BL40... Handphones have become not just a tool but an accessory as well.. Would you wanna go to a party/clubbing/night out with friends with THIS?


Doubles up as a good weapon though XD .. ( photo credits : eighties online)



or would you rather be seen with THIS?



not to mention all the cool features this phone has!! only downside is you can't use it as a weapon XD .. (photo credits: unwiredview)



With that, i rest my case.. :) ..




-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home