Feb 18, 2010

S4's CNY ...

I don't think i've ever had so many friends in my house before XD ..

S4 had a cny visitting day today and i couldn't join in the morning because i had college .. pif.. anyways.. they came over around 3 pm+ .. which was exactly when my parents left D: ..

When they came i was shocked... there were... 5 cars? it seemed like A LOT of people.. this year's turn up rate is pretty good compared to last year :) .. ohh.. forgot to get a group picture!! -.- ... and i realise i need to sharpen my hosting skills..especially when there's a large crowd.. :/

So sorry you guys came all the way and went back without ang pau :( ..

We visitted Pn Wong's house as well and right when they were all starting their engines to go to Pn Wong's mum sms-ed me and said she was back already... -.- ... too late to tell them to stop moving coz they already were XD ..

After sitting at Pn Wong's chit-chatting for some time it was time to go..

Today has got to be the most hectic day of my college life XD ... I've got a dinner at night.. gonna have yee sang :) .. and i'll probably see Tsu Qi there again.. ;)

Can't wait for Snowflake tomorrow!! :D

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home