Jul 10, 2010

holidays are meant for sleeping late..

Or so i thought -.- ..

I've been sleeping pretty late and waking up late also and i assume i have the right to do that since it's the holidays..

BUT I WAS WRONG...

sleeping at 4 and waking up around 12 is apparently unacceptable behaviour.. thus i get lectured day in day out...*sigh* .. and i've been told i should get 8 hours of sleep -.- ..



Apart from that i seem to be off track from my holiday missions... :/ .. and and.. it's almost mid-july!?!?!?

When i graduated i was thinking "hah!.. i have such a long holiday i'll definitely be able to finish my holiday goals before my results are out *feeling pumped*... "

but now it seems after all my slacking and getting side-tracked from my holiday goals i seem to have very little time to complete my goals :/ .. it's time for a change!!



after world cup lah (though i haven't been watching much.. i dunno why the football fever didn't really hit me hard) ... XD .. after the final match i will sleep early and wake early :)

ooh.. and i realised i still have penang-langkawi left over to blog about :p ...


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home