Jun 12, 2010

Holidays day 1

I woke up today feeling like "what am i supposed to study today ah?" and when i realise i don't have to study for anything anymore i felt "really meh... i got nothing to study...?" -.- ..

While it was exam season my notes were everywhere.. on the table.. by my bed side.. on top of my bed.. on my bed (coz i thought if i left it on the bed and slept near to the notes they'd go into my brain faster.. )
Guess it's time to clear it all up!

So.. today has been a very normal saturday.. -.- .. i must remind myself to get things done constantly else i'll become even roundier than i've already become.. and we're going to Penang on Monday which means potentially even roundier i will become.. urghh...

So i've got exactly 2 months before results are released and here is my list of stuff i need to get done!

1. pack for and go to Penang and Langkawi and come home..
2. get my driving license so i can terrorise the streets..yes, i've waited very long to bring terror to Malaysian roads..
3. pass piano exam.. and this is a must because it's my 2nd attempt :( which leads to
3a. practise piano daily and not at the very last minute..
4. exercise so i am less round and can actually fit comfortably into my trousers.. i suspect i'm damaging my internal organs by squeezing into them..
5. rekindle my love for basketball (i still love it but now i got no skills anymore -.- .. i used to be like Iverson..haha..same name mah)
6. learn to use and maximise the DSLR's potential
7. hopefully go for pilates/yoga classes..
8. must meet up with Kwang Hua gang, sakamoto gang, literature gang
9. learn how to sew...
10. read my unread bunch of books -.- ..
11. continue violin lessons..gahh.. i almost forgot this one!
12. Bake and cook and let my family be the guinea pigs..ngiek ngiek..

i think 10 11 12 is enough :) .. hmm.. or have i missed out anything?

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home