Jul 4, 2010

why i fail as a pianist..

These failure posts may become a regular feature here XD..

My teacher organised a trial exam today coz her friend who is a music lecturer in UK is back here in Malaysia..

I was a little late and while i was in the car i thought "hey, i'm not nervous this time!"

But as soon as i went in, my hands froze up even though the air conditioner was off.. and i started getting stuck here stuck there... fingers seem to tangle.. and i don't understand why i still can't get used to my teacher's piano.. urghh... add all those onto the unprepared-ness and you have yourself an earsore..

If i'm lucky my nervouseness will lessen when it comes to the 2nd song..
but today, the nervousness didn't stop until i walked out of the room... :/ ..

I think he was very kind and patient coz he didn't stop me even with all my mistakes and getting stuck..

Piano exams have always been this way for me.. except one year which i was very prepared for.. it's best that i memorise the songs totally coz i can't think when i play... the times when i can play smoothly are when my mind is a COMPLETE blank while i'm playing...

So until i get over my stage fright i'm always gonna be a failed pianist ._. ..

And the funny thing was, i went straight to my piano when i got home and tried my exam pieces and i could play them just fine -.- ... pif..


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home