Nov 2, 2010

Family...

On Saturday night I met up with Chin Li, her mum, her sis and her sister's friend.. It felt really nice to see a familiar face again.. :)

Initially the plan was that i spend the night with them and go back on Sunday morning but in the end i went walking around with them on Sunday too..

And this change of plan was apparently very significant because I made mum worry :/ ..

Today i finally got to skype with mum and she didn't really make a big deal of it though.. she just asked why i didn't tell her about the change of plans..( it was because i didn't have internet but i guess i could've sent her a text when i knew about my change in plans :/ .. )

When dad came up he said i made them worry so much that they didn't get a good night's sleep.. i made mum pace about the room before she slept.. and she got up really early to pace around some more waiting for my email.. it's a pretty guilty feeling, realising how you've made your parents worry..

Then mum proceeded to tell me about her conversation with bro while i was without internet XD

Mum: Your sister's not online.........
Bro : She's out with her friends mah..
Mum: Ya...but she's supposed to be back already..
Bro : Sometimes i go out also i never tell you all lahh...

XD .. ahh.. my bro, how he eases my mum's worries...

Unfortunately, mum didn't stop worrying though.. apparently mum was worried that i took the wrong bus, didn't take enough cash out in case i needed a taxi, lost my way at some point...etc etc... (all of which didn't happen coz i'm responsible and carry a map and enough cash with me whenever i go to the city! hehe..)

So..it was pretty thick-skinned of me and stupid to ask my mum "Ma, do you miss me? :D :D :D" coz she then replied "If i don't miss you would i be up worrying all night about your safety?" ..

:') .. i now owe my parents really good birthday presents ...

-llen-

3 Comments:

Blogger Mumbler said...

you got to inform ah suk and suk mei to use the mobile phone... and call you...

9:16 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

erm, couz, u need to get them a good birthday present, WITH THEIR MONEY?????

4:59 PM  
Blogger llen said...

tsk tsk tsk... my dear cousin... to them the perfect birthday present is awesome results mah XD ...

or i could bake something? make something? :)

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home