Nov 3, 2010

wasn't my birthday....

but it sure felt like it was :)

It's my cousin and uncle's birthday today.. it's the only shared birthday in my family as far as i know..

Tuesday being the day i have only one class, i got my lunch and came back sitting in front of my computer watching another episode of Gilmore Girls while munching away.. I checked my mail while i watched and mum sent me an email saying just "Are you back yet?" (her emails have gotten shorter and shorter and sometimes it's as though she's sending me an sms so my inbox has a lot of short messages from mum -.- ) So i assumed she just wanted to skype..

When i called her i just remembered that they were having the birthday celebration but i thought it might have been over and she'd probably be watching her usual hokkien programme.. She didn't pick up though but called me back after a few minutes...

Then i heard many voices.. i would've assumed it to be the tv but it was distinctly the voice of my cousin-in-law ..haha... then only mum turned on the video -.- .. and there everybody was :D

Rachel telling me how much she misses me :) .. cousins, uncle, Nicole, mum, aunt, the cheesecake.. and when my cousin said my hair was getting long Rachel even said "Ah yi, you cut like Nicole's hair lahh" XD .. and they sang the birthday song for my uncle and cousin and i watched and smiled.. :)

it's not my birthday but it feels as though it's a gift somehow... made me feel all warm and fuzzy <3

and here's a picture of me and my fringe which explains why i've been urged to get a haircut XD




-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home