Jun 11, 2011

such a failure ._. ..

1. stupid macarons have defeated me twice ._. ..the only successful attempt was under aunt's supervision and guidance and using her tools... *sigh* ... i'm not gonna give up yet but i ain't gonna make anymore today ): .. too depressing ...

2. cousin CK gave me Fable 3 on my pendrive and i had to extract it.. but when i extracted it kept saying not enough space on the disk which i could understand at first coz my lappy's kinda filled up with series and movies i couldn't bring myself to delete.. but after so many attempts at extracting even after i'd deleted so much i realised... i'd been extracting to my USB ): ): ): ): ... which meant that i didn't have to go and delete so many things grrrrrrrrrrrr.................

whyyy...whyy am i so stupid T.T .............


on a more positive note, bro's coming back next sunday <3 <3 <3 ... :D

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home