Dec 19, 2006

Christmas Wishlist....

Ahh... Christmas is almost here... time for my wishlist!! hehe... Nah..I'm not serious bout this actually... coz I tink I have most of the things I want already but I'm bored and feel like posting something so here goes..


I want......


1. A puppy... A welsh corgi puppy
2. Ermm... Health for all my family and friends..
3. World peace...
4. Clean environment in Malaysia... (haha... who am i kidding..)
5. The panasonic ionity hair dryer.. (actually i don't need this now..coz my hair is already chopped off... )
6. Hair extensions/wig ...

Hehehe.... I think among the above only no. 1-4 is serious...haha... Hmm.. no.1 is very very very expensive leh... i saw a forum about that dog...1 doggy is minimum RM3000.. so expensive... I think the only time i can have a dog is when I'm old..lonely.. and FILTHY RICH...MUAHAHAHAHA... coz dogs are really too expensive...aihh... but i think i already got my christmas present.. Got boots and swatch watch already..if i ask for more also i feel like i'm asking for too much.. hehe... so all i want is for everyone to have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home