Jun 15, 2007

.....

Ngiak Ngiak Ngiak... I have access to the internet!!!! hehehe... at first i didn't know but then my brother told me that the desktop could still access the internet.. so here i am!! this week teachers just give us our results and do nothing much.. and its so depressing.. coz.. i didn't do very well... but the good thing is i didn't fail anything... and even more depressing is the fact that my fellow acmarian friends are doing so well... grr.. haha..but today has got to be the most depressing coz i heard that loon han from 4s1 got a 98 for add maths... that dude is a genius.... he's scary~~~ but knowing me.. i dun get overly depressed over results..my feeling is more like frustration..but some of my classmates have shown their emotions but i guess its them... i wonder why.. i've never cried over my results.. except for during primary when all the girls cried over math or something in the toilet... i wasn't crying then suddenly my tears felt like joining them..hahaha... feels so stupid... hehe.. grr.. and we still have PK and moral folio to do... which is so sucky.. hate PK... but i hate moral more... grr...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home