Dec 26, 2008

Christmas dinner is over... this year we had more food than usual.. I think....
Well.. can't say I absolutely enjoyed it thoroughly as I usually do... coz there's people not feeling well... some last minute stuff to be done... and doing stuff you don't want to ..but hey.. it's times like these where we must give and take a little... no matter how much you want things to go differently... we're still family... I still had a good time with my lil' niece.. hehe... and a chance to bond with cousins... so it's ok i guess.. Just hope people who need healing get better in time... I dun wanna be in a family where it's "difficult" .. in the sense that... when we see each other I don't want any bitter feelings... hearing stories of some families where the brothers and sisters fight and stuff... i always think that i'm lucky... in a peaceful family... but... i just hope it stays that way.... haih... too bad it's past Christmas... else I could make a wish... Hope everyone else had a good christmas... :)

Edit: Now that I think it over... well... we should adapt and make the best of things shouldn't we? we shouldn't say from the start that it's gonna be bad i guess..Humans should be good enough to adapt and stuff... and think... but it's over anyway so.. phew...

-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

It's always about adapting and being flexible... And hey, we have a happy family... and i'm sure it's going to be that way... nothing can change us, as our bond is stronger than even the tsunami! wahaha...

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home