Dec 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...

It's christmas eve!! This year's was a bit special...
19 years ago my paternal grandma passed away on Christmas Eve... So since we (or rather my aunts) pray on the death anniversaries we have a kind of feast... loads of food... Coz we look at the death anniversaries according to the lunar calendar so.. so far it hasn't been on christmas eve..until today... so we went over to aunt's house for dinner.. my other cousins came too :) ... We had fun with Rachel as usual... and tomorrow we'll see each other again! hehe... that's why I like Christmas..it's all about getting together... food... fun... family...

However... I didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday... slept around 4am (or was it 5.....) coz dad's friends were around and my hair was still wet... I did try sleeping early but... doesn't work...haih... So in the morning Mum woke me up and asked if i still wanted to go to the office with her... I somehow managed to summon the strength to jump out of bed and get a shower..haha... coz she was saying "aiya..u better rest lah... u oso din sleep much..." but i didn't wanna be stuck at home so i showered and we went out... I slept at her office while reading that orange undang book (used my bro's since i havent went to the ceramah... thought i'd get an early start on the book... ) And it was lunch time!!!! So we had a nice lunch and went shopping :) ... for presents... we always do last minute shopping... not a good thing but it sure is exhilarating...haha... anyways... we didnt manage to get everyone's...so maybe tomorrow will be another round of shopping.... But i'm looking forward to the food tomorrow... hehe... i'm such a pig -.-

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home