Dec 27, 2008

Yesterday evening went I went to the gathering organised by shiyee and lincze (thanks for organising!) Well... lots of people couldn't go ..or rather..lots of people I know couldn't go... We mostly sat in our corner..haha... coz i guess it's easier to talk like that... the only people who we haven't saw or talked to in ages is Kaiyisah... i think... anyways....Lincze told us to join in at their table...so we did..
And then.. I was sitting next to HengJin.. then suddenly a dude in a pink shirt came in... and put his hand on my right shoulder and the other hand on HengJin's left shoulder... which really does make you "teo chi kia" (translated i think it means... scared till green ahh?) coz I was wondering who this dude was...? do i know the dude..? then i looked at Vianni with a Save My Soul look.... 0.0 .... when I went home and chatted with vianni..she even thought I knew the dude..haha....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home