Jul 20, 2010

tired....

uggh... i think i'm sick of driving even before i take my exam...

but first... today the world became smaller again XD ..

i took my driving trial exam today.. the guy picked me up and we went all the way to southern park so i thought we must be picking someone else up... and that someone else turned out to be Lay Yi..haha... maybe Klang is just too small lah -.- ...

Anyways.. i think the guy who conducted my trial took a lot of shortcuts.. he didn't even let me do the hill, the side parking and the 3 point turn.. just on the road..
but after my trial the guy who teaches me driving (sadly having the same name as my bro so i call him uncle instead of his name though he is not very old and HE WORE A CHELSEA JERSEY ON THE FIRST DAY hrmph..) told me to stay on and we'll have our lesson..

so it has been a very long and tiring day.. a day of dehydration.. a day of very many turns.. and i think i'm quite a careless driver -.- ..

i'm just saying.. if i had the chance to plan the roads of an area i will minimise the number of roundabouts... hmph! .. i hate roundabouts.. i hate roundabouts with very many lorries.. i hate impatient and not understanding drivers and i hate motorcycles that creep up by my side :( ..

i think i fail as a driver too D: ...

but i'm not giving up that easily, not on driving!! *roarrr!!*


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home