Dec 6, 2010

does anyone still use friendster??

I haven't changed my settings yet so i still receive emails about friends' birthdays through friendster and since it's been sooooo long since i last logged in i thought i'd go take a look...

I dunno when it started but friendster became very uncool... maybe it's because i've gotten used to facebook's layout but friendster's layout makes me feel very uncomfortable somehow..haha...

I remember leaving testimonials for people on friendster... and people leaving me testimonials too.. so i went to my testomonials and read the very first few....

Needless to say... memories came flooding back.. it feels like it's been so long ago.. it was only about 5 years ago?

and then there were testimonials from used-to-be very close friends... what happened? when did we stop talking? when did things become awkward between us?
i wish we could go back to the way we were and pick up where we left off.. i wish i still meant something to you but i know it will probably never be that way ever again..

but i guess it's just another one of those things about life.. accepting the fact that some people will walk into your life, leave very deep footprints there and walk out and leave you with memories and the occasional "hello, how are you"..


-llen-

1 Comments:

Blogger Elcy Low said...

i think i've forgotten my password tho. XD

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home