Nov 21, 2010

another thing i've learnt.....

this time about myself ._. ..

I have learnt that it is my NATURE to be untidy... it's true!

I started out with a clean, tidy table... a few weeks later the table is covered with piles of books/papers/receipts...

I clean it all up again when it becomes too messy coz i can't do any work if i leave it... and i'll have a tidy table again... :D .. ahh...

Some people manage to keep their tables/shelves tidy on a day to day basis... I, cannot...

so the cycle continues.. after a few days the table becomes non-existent yet again ._. ..

i got so sick of looking at my table that i went to the library to do my assignments instead of tidying up...

So today after getting frustrated by how i can't find the things i need, i tidied up my table once again... i'm pretty sure in a few days it'll all become messy again... *sigh* .. how people keep their rooms tidy i don't know.... ._. .. my point is, it's not that i don't wish to be tidier... it's just that.. being untidy is part of my DNA....!

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home