Jun 23, 2011

probably not a multi-tasker.....

i'm pretty sure of that...

it might be silly of me to be doing this, holding off outings with most other people just so i can be available for my buddy of more than a decade, before she leaves anyway...
hmm..but i think i'll be able to talk myself out of this mindset.. i can't be THAT inflexible..can i? :/ wouldn't be right. wouldn't be fair.. i think there's still a whole bunch of people i've yet to meet up with... i'm not saying it's a burden, don't get me wrong.. i just hope people don't get pissed at me for putting it off for so long ._. ..

what else? heh.. i managed to finish fable 3 in around... 2 days? of course i didn't finish all the side quests but yea..completed the game.. pretty enjoyable..tempted to play again to get a different ending :3

and coming up sooooooon... post on david choi's concert :D ... yea, i'm great at procrastinating...


-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home