Feb 4, 2013

Pain ball........

The 3/2/2013 marks the first time I played paintball! And i definitely would wanna play again..

My friend got a deal online for a 2-hour game of paintball for just 2 pounds so we went (later on we paid an extra 8 pounds for 100 extra pellets, not sure if that's considered expensive but seemed ok to me..)

At the paintball place we watched a little safety video, got kitted up and the "marshall" briefed us on our mission.. I don't know if other paintball places do the same thing, having games/missions for you, but it sure made things fun! before that we were wondering how we'd win the game..

I was prepared for pain coz i've heard many people playing paintball and ending up bruised all over.. what i wasn't quite prepared for was the potential of getting shot on the head... and i got shot on my head a few times today...pftt.. When i got home i could see a few spots on my arm going red and i can feel two little bumps on my head... but my tolerance for pain is pretty good i'd say so it was still alright for me...

I've always watched bro play games like Call of Duty and I just sorta imagined myself to be in that kinda situation..hiding behind the tyres, getting close to enemy lines.. sure i wasn't too good at it judging by the number of times i got hit, but it was still enjoyable.. I think i got hit so many times that the marshall kept asking me if i was ok :p ..

But at one point, one of the poor marshalls got shot in the balls :X and he wasn't wearing a groin guard............  all part of the job?

Because the pellets contain vegetable oil, by the end of it all my hair was sticky and shiny and clumpy and just blearghh...and i even went to a few supermarkets in that state before going home..maybe people thought i just didn't know how to use hair gel properly.. *shrug*

but after today's experience, i would definitely give paintball another go! :D

-llen- 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home