Dec 28, 2013

5 days to 2014..

we all seem to say "time flies" a lot nowadays..
coz it's true.. time really does fly.. i can't remember when was the last time i wished that time would go faster.. maybe during the holidays when i was in school, so desperately wishing to grow up..

at the start of the academic year i reminded myself that this could be my final year in academics, in uni.. but as usual i tend to be hangat-hangat tahi ayam...forgetting all too soon how life as an undergraduate student is quickly drawing to an end..  but now that i have one semester left, i'm reminded of that fact again..

but academia aside! this is the typical end of year post.. reminiscing 2013....

this year being very possibly my final year living abroad, i couldn't stop myself from thinking about when i first came here to study.. the feelings i had at the time, the thoughts i had, the sights i saw, the people i've met. contrast those with how i feel today, how the sights have changed, how the people around me have changed.. how i have changed.
as of today, all these seem like a big milestone in my life.. but i'm sure as time goes on it'll seem less important and there will be other things to occupy my memory space..

i guess it's another reminder to myself to live in the present.. coz i do have the tendency to forget things i tell myself to do..
i used to feel like before the end of a year i had to do something.. but this year i feel like, it's going to be just like any other day when the new year comes. i don't feel the urgency to do anything by 2013..or maybe i can't think of anything to do....? maybe writing this blog post is that something..? hmm..

-llen-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home