Jan 5, 2007

Wednesday+Today

Sorry for not blogging..I was either too tired or busy for the past 2 days...hmm...I think I already wrote about the first day of school... it's just talking and laughing..that's all... but..i have not blogged about the night of the first day of school!! That day was my birthday but I had tuition from 8-10... so my parents let me celebrate when i came back... I thought it was gonna be something small..just us and the next door cousins but they called the Tan cousins as well... and Xin Ee just finished working..hehe...she got a job at the bookstore on top of Alliance Bank.. then we had ice-cream cake... and red eggs... then i got a pressie from Sek Ling and Cousin CC!! yay!! She's called Meekins... :)


If she wasn't sitting down.. she'd look a lot like a monkey (she's a lamb by the way..)..hehe..anyway.. on that day i saw one of my besties, Melissa.. then she came and wished me happy birthday and said she'd give me my pressie the next day..so the next day she did give me something... it's a necklace with the letter E... but its too shiny so the camera can't really get it but here's a picture anywhow..


Hmm... then today we finally get to know what class we're in.. I'm in 4S4..hehe... some people were shocked...coz.. i got 7A's also straight A's mah..so they thought I'll be in 4S1... but i think its because I don't take Chinese so I have one subject less... so..like that loh... but so far I'm satisfied with my class :) i'd rather be here than 4S1 actually...or 4S2...or 4S3... why?? because their chair is not comfortable!! haha... and no place to put bag... and everyone squeeze together... and sitting there the whole day... your butt will be like cramped... and I'm in the same class with 2 of my good buddies and the girl beside me is nice so its all good :) .. though Mom was a bit shocked too..haha...

It's kinda true what they say that when you're Form 3 going to Form 4 you'll get a culture shock..The teachers already said stuff like its gonna be tough... and different from Form 3 totally!! especially BM... this year its all subjective questions so no more "tembak-ing" :'( ... aihh... Just have to work harder... hopefully I don't fail anything..hehe...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home