Jul 14, 2007

Sorry for the extreme lack of updates... I know I said I could use the internet but that was before report card day... after report card day we were kinda limited to only 1 hour per week but I could use the computer if i had projects and stuffs... but its been pretty busy these few days... When I have nothing to do, I really have nothing to do... When there are stuffs to be done they come in a whole bunch.. grr... Now I have moral and ADD MATHS folio.... grr... stupid Add Math and Moral folio waste time only...

Oohh... anyways.. some time ago i receive a really cute dedication.. its in the form of a test tube..haha....

Ain't it pretty??? My friend said that eventually the wax on top may sink down so I thought I better take some pictures..else next time not nice already then regret... hoho...

Haih... nothing much left to say.. gonna be busy for a while... haih.....

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home