Feb 27, 2009

Get used to saying Goodbye....

coz as you grow up you'll be saying this over and over....
This time we have to say goodbye to our Chemistry lecturer, Mr Kok Yik Lim (who apparently many of us have googled..haha... ) in 2 weeks time...
I guess when people find something better in life..all we can do is wish them well and move on.. But it's quite a shame..coz he is a good lecturer.. Not everyoone can teach something and get the message across... haih... once again.. all good things must come to an end...

And when we were having a small farewell gathering for Qi on wednesday, Joeann told us she went back to Kwang Hua the other day...and Pn Chong Wai Yee already left :( ... she was my Physics teacher and I won't say she's the best of all teachers but I can't say she's lousy either coz sometimes... ok not some... but many times in form 5 i fell asleep in her class and Bio also (since I'm confessing already) so I probably missed the important parts and when I wake up I'm totally lost...

But I felt kinda indebted to her coz... I owe her an A... in form 4 i was short of one mark to an A and after begging her she said ok but in form 5 i had to pay her back with an A... sadly I did not give her back an A but I gave her C's ...hopefully in SPM it's not gonna be like that... but there's no way for me to tell her my results when I get it 2 weeks from now, is there? since she is all the way in JOHOR o.O ... this came as a shock mainly because I heard she was just going to Shah Alam but now to hear that she's in JOHOR?? and we don't have any way to contact her :'( ... at least i think we don't have any way of contacting her...hmm...

And as mentioned above Qi is leaving soon... she waited for so long .. finally it's here :) ... this is not so much a surprise coz we kinda saw it coming... it was just a matter of when... but i'm gonna miss her... funny how you only know some people for 2 years and it feels like you've known them for decades...

And meeting back with the 5 buddies all at once brought back loads of memories... it made me think back a lot about secondary school... all the good and bad times... and i miss it all... i miss the old classrooms... even the new classroom with a whole in the floor... i miss the cool wind that blows in when it rains... i miss the fans and open windows... starting to not really like the air-conditiong in college coz it dries up the skin and gets really really cold sometimes...though that's another story.... i miss sweeping the floor on monday ... i miss the sheltered basketball courts... i miss walking back from school with bro in form 3 and form 4... That's part of the reason why I can't wait for the SPM results to be released!!! I can't wait to walk up that path again...can't wait to smell.... mm... come to think of it the only thing you can really smell is the toilets... but when you're near the field or when it rains there's a bit of grassy freshy smell... can't wait to see everybody again... can't wait to see the teachers again... and also take a peek at the new principal...which is also another story of its own ....

But it seems like we always take everything for granted... we never learn to appreciate something, someone, places or even seemingly insignificant moments until they no longer belong to us... hopefully this is a reminder to myself to appreciate everyone..everything..every moment more.. no matter how simple, normal or insignificant it is...

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home