Jan 9, 2009

TGIF!!

It's Friday :)
Today is the only day that classes end at 1pm ....joy... So i had lunch with Yi Min before going home..or rather intended to go home...
After lunch I took Yimin to the library...then after a while she left..and I found a book by Jeffrey Archer "A Prison Diary" ... Sat down and read... Mum called... car brokedown so I had to wait a while before I could go home... so in the end I only got home around 4pm+ ...

I should start to live more economically... food around college is expensive...makes me feel guilty..... thinking of bringing food to school on the days I can't have lunch with Yi Min...

I'm meeting more and more familiar people at taylor's... but they're all in different classes...so... yea..not much of a difference actually...haha... So far we only have Maths homework... it's good for refreshing the brain.. whatever Mrs Tan taught at tuition.. basically half of it is gone from my memory..haha... Econs seems kinda fun...for now... Basically everything is still tolerable... but weekends have a whole new meaning..haha... just a week ago weekends and weekdays made no difference..

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home