Jan 4, 2009

Belated birthday celebration...

I think this is one of the best birthdays ever!!! Not that the previous ones weren't good but..this one is the most touching.. :)
Kahyee told me that Joeann wanted to celebrate with me on Saturday..but I couldn't so we decided to have it on Sunday... So today I went to Kahyee's house with Chinli.. the others couldn't make it though..Then they said someone was upstairs...and they had a surprise for me.. but I kinda guessed that it was gonna be a video call session with papa..hahaha...
But we had some noodles..egg..and nuggets before going upstairs... Kahyee's mum prepared the food and what surprised me was when she told me that she didn't have red eggs for birthdays and her mum made some for me ... :') ... so touched... then Chinli ordered some pizza... and we were total pigs... haha... all we did was eat..chat.. when we went up the video call was already set up..hehe... We talked ... ate.. talk.. then went down for some agar-agar... and went up again.. then Kahyee brought brownies that her dad bought... haha.. my 2nd birthday cake (I called it my 3rd coz the agar-agar was kinda like a cake itself.. )..ate more...talked more... then it was about time to go home...
I think this birthday could be the simplest... but it was the most touching one :') ... haha... thank you for making it a memorable one for me.... :)

-llen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home